西方著名英语故事 精选2篇英语故事附带翻译
关键词:西方,著名,英语,故事,精选,2篇,附带,翻译,对于,家长,来说,故事,
作者:好孩子儿童资源网
发布时间:2020-04-17
对于家长来说讲故事可以让孩子建立正确的价值观,用一个美好的睡前故事吸引她,如果我能让她忘记看小猪佩奇的电视,那对我来说是一个小小的胜利,下面给大家带来西方著名英语故事,精选2篇英语故事附带翻译。
西方著名英语故事1、 《One good turn deserves another》
中文名:《善有善报》
I was having dinner at a restaurant whenHarry Steele came in.
中文:我正在一家饭馆吃饭,托尼.斯蒂尔走了进来。
Harry worked in a lawyer's office years ago, but he is now working at a bank.
托尼曾在又家律师事务所工作,而现在正在一家银行上班。
He gets a good salary, but he always borrows money from his friends and never pays it back.
他的薪水很高,但他却总是向朋友借钱,并且从来不还。
Harry saw me and came and sat at the same table. He has never borrowed money from me.
托尼看见了我,就走过来和我坐到一张桌子前。
While he was eating, I asked him to lend me &2. To my surprise, he gave me the money immediately.
他从未向我借过钱,但他吃饭时,我提出向他借20英镑。
'I have never borrrowed any money from you,' Harry said,'so now you can pay for my dinner!'
令我惊奇的是,他立刻把钱给了我。“我还未向你借过钱。”托尼说道,“所以现在你可以替我付饭钱了!”
西方著名英语故事2、《Mouse Father》
中文名:《老鼠爸爸》
Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
中文:很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸。
He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.
他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人。
But, who was the greatest person in the world?
但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?
Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.
啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人。
The mouse father went to talk to the sun.
老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话。
“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
“哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.
“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云。
If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”
只要他一出现,我就被遮住了。”
The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.
老鼠爸爸就去找云。
“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
“哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.
“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风。
If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的。”
The mouse father went to talk to the wind.
老鼠爸爸就去找风。
“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
“哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙。
If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
只要他一出现,我就被挡住了。”
The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
老鼠爸爸就去找墙。
“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
“哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!”
“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
“世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?”
“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
“没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!”
The mouse father was very happy.
老鼠爸爸好开心!
He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。
He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.
他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。
好了,以上就是本期有关英语故事的内容,希望这些内容可以帮助到你。